11.10.2010

Silver Bells.

There are a lot of changes going on in my life right now.  Literally everything is unstable.  I think that is why I feel so appreciative about where I am right now and focusing on the now.  The holiday season is one of those comforting things that have always been stable and magical.  It is full of family and food and warm feelings and fireplaces and cocoa.  My parents always drew out the big reveal of the tree.  We were only allowed to go down one step every, what seemed like hours, minutes.  Finally the tree with all the presents came to view and the anticipation was worth every minute at that moment.  I will always treasure that feeling, even if the magic is gone.  Honestly, the anticipation is always the best part of holidays anyways.  All the decorating, christmas lights, party planning and cooking.  Who knows where I will be next year- hopefully somewhere across the world, but right now in this moment I am going to savor the moment.  Here are some seriously sweet ideas to brighten your house and bring in holiday cheer.  I love the idea of using recycled newspapers and silver as a theme. A perfect holiday craft idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much :)