11.26.2010

Marie Antoinette to Bridget Bardot.

Two of my best friends are twins.  I love them more than life, and I love how different they are.  These two pictures remind me of their two very different personalities and yet how I love them both equally!  I was digging through my closet last night and found this book that I had taken from my dad's book shelf when I was really young just because I liked the title: "Getting What You Want."  I have had it in my closet for as long as I can remember, but last night was the first time I flipped through it.  The first little paragraph I  went strait to in the middle of the book was talking about how you need to first improve yourself and then others will be drawn to you.  It was talking about how you could buy the most beautiful dress, but if you didn't feel good about your body then you wouldn't like it on.  So, the moral of the story was to workout until you felt beautiful and confident, then when you put on the beautiful dress, you will be happy and want to go have fun in it.  Therefore, when you feel confident and satisfied with who you are, others will be drawn to you and want to continue to be with you.  I am blessed to have such amazing friends.
Vogue Russian December 2010
Tush Winter Campaign 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much :)