9.13.2010

Escape.

Was there ever something that you didn't know you were missing out on until you had it?  That's what the Monster Dr. Dre Beats Headphones were like for me. Music is literally my life.  It is so empty and silent without it.  I spend every minute I am alone listening to music as loud as I can, and as much as I can when I am with other people. I have never heard music so clearly and beautifully as I have in these headphones.  Its like seeing an HD 3D movie for the first time after watching black and white all your life.   I always always sing in my car and it is one of my greatest releases.  Almost every day I connect with a certain song, and I'm like "Yes! That's exactly how I feel right now!" And then I sing at the top of my lungs with my windows rolled down.   
Music is my escape from life and my strongest connection to it all at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much :)